Public Trips ~ Terms and Conditions
Bristol Community Ferry Boats LTD
These terms and conditions apply to public trips
Answers to most questions can be found in our FAQs...
- Seats on public trips must be booked in advance.
- Payment must be made to confirm your booking . - You can pay on-line via Sagepay, by card, over the phone, BACS or cheque.
- Book seats online or by calling 0117 9273416 - enquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you've booked your seat on a trip we will email you confirmation with details of your pick up point and time.
- Please let us know if you have not received this. You do not need to print this out.
- Public trip tickets are non-refundable.
- Up to 4 weeks before your original booking date we will transfer your ticket to another available date.
- The trip transferred onto must be of the same value as your original booking.
- Within 4 weeks of booking trip tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable
- If we cancel a trip for any reason, we will be happy to refund you or move you to another available trip of the same value.
- We will cancel a trip in very unlikely circumstances; Extreme weather deeming it unsafe to operate or mechanical failure.
On the day:
- You will be on our passenger list and we use the name and phone number of the person who booked as a reference for your booking
- Please arrive at the landing stage on time or early - we always ask for a mobile contact number when passengers
make a booking so that we can contact you if you haven't arrived by the scheduled departure time.
- We cannot transfer or refund bookings if you do not arrive in time for departure.
- The boats on which we run our public trips have on-board toilet facilities unless stated otherwise.
- Children aged 4 and under travel for free on all trips except those specifically for children (Sail With Santa / Storytelling).
- Please call the inform the office if you are bringing children aged 4 and under on any public trip
- We must know the total size of your group as we cannot exceed our maximum capacity on-board the boat.
You can call 0117 927 3416 or email email@example.com
- Our Payment Service Provider is Sage Pay (formerly Protx) – the largest independent payment service provider (PSP)
in the UK and Ireland.
- Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses,
including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
- Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure.
Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
- Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular
security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
- Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
- In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address,
and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
When buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.