Thursday Cruise to Beese's
Thursday cruise to Beeses Bar and Tea Garden
Beeses is without a doubt one of the most beauitful venues on Bristol's waterways - and there is no nicer way to get there than by boat!
On Thursdays we offer two departures for two different events...
- 3pm Departure - a Return Trip where you will enjoy a delicious Cream Tea and Cake menu
- 5pm Departure - a One-way Trip where you will enjoy a fine dining experience from their various themed menus from around the globe!
Confirmed Dining Events:
- April 13th - Croatian Dinner
- June 15th - Italian
- July 20th - French Dining
- September 7th - TBC
- October 5th - TBC
- All ticket purchases automatically include a table reservation.
- Please be aware that the last scheduled trip of the day is a one-way journey - and is priced accordingly.
- Price includes boat journey only – food, drink and entrance fees must be paid for directly to Beeses.
- Children under 3 years old do not require a ticket, however please do note their attendance in Order Notes.
- Dogs are welcome on board and at Beeses, however must be kept on a close leash at all times.
- Your ticket will be sent via email, with details of the departure time, location and ticket type (Return or Single Journey).
- Tickets once purchased cannot be refunded within 2 weeks of your trip.
Advice on return journeys via FirstBus can be found here. The closest bus stop to Beeses is Fermaine Avenue.
Departure: The pick-up location is Welsh Back Ferry Landing
Duration: We offer a 1-hour journey to Beeses, allowing 2 hours dining, followed by a 45-minute journey back.
Availibility: We only run these events on certain dates due to high and low tides; if you cannot find the date you are looking for it is because we are unable to travel through Netham Lock.
Dietary Requirements: Please contact them directly via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org for any dietary requirements or special arrangements.
No Content Available