Terms and Conditions
Applicable to Trips, Events and Private Hire services provided by Bristol Community Ferryboat Ltd.
CANCELLATION & AMENDMENTS POLICY
- We will do our best to offer amendments or transfers of ticket to a new time and date where possible, however this option must be arranged with more than two weeks notice of the departure date.
- If transfer of departure or date is not available within the above notice period, an offer of credit in form of a Gift Voucher is available to you.
- If the customer is unable to attend and has given notice within two weeks of the departure date, unfortunately a refund or Gift Voucher will not be possible.
- Failure to attend ~ No refund will be given.
- The only reason for us to cancel a trip is very high winds, tidal anomalies, or when instructed to do so by relevant harbour authorities or government officials.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by BCFB Ltd, we will endeavor to inform the trip organiser as soon as possible before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible.
- BCFB Ltd shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bristol Community Ferry Boats Ltd reserve the right to change the boat used due to unforeseen circumstances.
- If a booking has not been confirmed with an agreed deposit or issue of an invoice within 7 days BCFB Ltd reserves the right to make the booked boat available again without notice.
- Private trips will not take place without full payment showing as cleared funds in our account. BCFB Ltd reserves the right not to provide a trip which has not been paid for in full unless a prior arrangement has been made in writing by us.
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via email to the name and address provided on the booking form and must be paid on the due date stated on the invoice.
- Invoices are available to companies and educational organisations only.
- In the case of making payment from outside UK, transfer and bank fee are the responsibility of the client.
- Intoxication: If passengers are in a condition where it is unsafe for them to board a boat they will not be allowed on board. If at any point during the evening Crew become concerned for the safety of anyone on board we reserve the right to abandon the trip. There will be no refund of your ticket.
- In the event of anyone causing a danger to our crew, boats, other passengers, themselves or other members of the public we reserve the right to refuse to start or abandon a trip part way through to ensure our passengers safety or to prevent damage to our boats.
- In the event of unsuitable or abusive behaviour to our crew, members of the public or other passengers we also reserve the right to refuse to start or abandon the trip and ticket costs will be retained by BCFB Ltd.
- Pay attention to the safety announcement on-board.
- Listen to the crew - they are there to ensure passengers safety or to prevent damage to our boats. Hopefully you will have a great time and be a pleasure to have on board..
Bristol Community Ferry Boats Ltd. shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be canceled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
No Content Available
No Content Available