Terms and Conditions
The term “Bristol Ferry Boats Ltd'' or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Fromesgate House, Rupert Street, Bristol. BS1 2QJ. Our company registration number is No. 8344201, registered in England and Wales. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bristol Ferry Boats prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
By clicking the 'Accept' button you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the following electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Our Payment Service Provider is Stripe – an independent payment service provider (PSP). Millions of businesses of all sizes in 120 countries use Stripe’s software and APIs to accept payments.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, they use the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
Stripe uses a range of secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Stripe systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256.
Stripe is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Stripe is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
When buying through our site, you can be sure that you are completely protected.
If you need to cancel your Ferry, Flotilla or Fleet membership at any time, login to your account page, click on subscriptions and turn Auto Renew to OFF. If you have any queries or would like to cancel by email please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name and address and your reason for cancelling.
No Content Available
No Content Available