Weekend Shuttle service to Beeses
enjoy a scenic cruise to Beeses
Get to Beeses by boat on the weekend
Beeses is without a doubt one of the most beautiful venues on Bristol's waterways - and there is no nicer way to get there than by boat! Take a 1-hour cruise along the feeder canal, through Netham Lock to the leafy riverbanks of St Anne's and Conham River Park.
Enjoy a drink at the bar on board as you look out for otters, ducks, swans, kingfishers and glide slowly towards the famous Beeses, nestled on the riverbank. At Beeses you can either treat yourselves to a some of the delicious food options, or just enjoy some refreshing drinks with your friends.
Our Weekend Shuttle Service operate on specific dates, due to travelling through tidal waters via Netham Lock. These trips run on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Beeses Return tickets are £18 - you will return to Welsh Back 3 hours and 45 minutes after your departure time.
- Beeses Single tickets are £12.50 - you will need to make your own way back - public transport information can be found here.
Beeses also host a calendar of events throughout the year, please check these out here. Any entrance fees associated are paid on arrival, but you will have a reserved place at any event via your ferry ticket purchase.
These trips are not suitable for Hen or Stag Parties - who are advised to call 0117 927 3416.
- All ticket purchases automatically include a table reservation.
If you are a table of 10 or above please contact Beeses directly.
- Price includes boat journey only – food, drink and entrance fees must be paid for directly to Beeses.
- Children under 3 years old do not require a ticket, however please do note their attendance in Order Notes.
- Dogs are welcome on board and at Beeses, however must be kept on a close leash at all times.
- Your ticket will be sent via email, with details of the departure time, location and ticket type (Return or Single Journey).
- On Saturdays, Beese's kitchen is closed 4-6pm, however bar menu available.
- Tickets once purchased cannot be refunded within 2 weeks of your trip.
Departure: The pick-up location is Welsh Back Ferry Landing
Duration: For return journeys, we offer a 1-hour journey to Beeses, a 2-hour stay at Beeses, followed by a 45-minute journey back.
Accessibility: Due to the varying height of the tidal water, the step down onto the Beeses landing stage may not be suitable to those with mobility issues.
Availibility: We only run these events on certain dates due to high and low tides; if you cannot find the date you are looking for it is because we are unable to travel through Netham Lock.
Dietary Requirements: Please contact them directly via email, to email@example.com for any dietary requirements or special arrangements.
No Content Available