Beeses Special Events & Festivals
Book a boat journey to beeses special events and festival dates
On certain dates Beeses host a series of festivals, special dining evenings and speed dating events.
The nicest way to arrive to Beeses is by boat,, all departures from Welsh Back Ferry Landing at varying times - we offer either Return or Single journeys:
|Thu 18/7 - Morrocan Dining
|Sat 27/4 - Tequila Festival
|Thu 8/8 - Steak Night
|Thu 16/5 - Sri Lankan Dining
|Sat 10/8 - Latino Festival
|Sat 1/6 - Gin Festival
|Thu 12/9 - Croatian Dining
|Thu 13/6 - Drink Like a King
|Sat 14/9 - Reggae Festival
|Thu 4/7 - TBC
|Fri 4/10 - Beer & Cider Festival
|Sat 13/7 - Cheese and Wine Festival
|Sat 5/10 - Beer & Cider Festival
- Beeses Return tickets are £18 - you will return to Welsh Back 3 hours and 45 minutes after your departure time*.
- Beeses Single tickets are £12.50 - you will need to make your own way back - public transport information can be found here.
*1pm Return ticketholders have a 30-minute extended stay at Beeses, returning to Welsh Back by 5.15pm
These trips are not suitable for Hen or Stag Parties - who are advised to call 0117 927 3416.
- All ticket purchases automatically include a table reservation.
If you are a table of 10 or above please contact Beeses directly.
- Please be aware that one-way journeys will require you to make your own way back - public transport information can be found here.
- Price includes boat journey only – food, drink and entrance fees must be paid for directly to Beeses.
- Children under 3 years old do not require a ticket, however please do note their attendance in Order Notes.
- Dogs are welcome on board and at Beeses, however must be kept on a close leash at all times.
- Your ticket will be sent via email, with details of the departure time, location and ticket type (Return or Single Journey).
- On Saturdays, Beese's kitchen is closed 4-6pm, however bar menu available.
- Tickets once purchased cannot be refunded within 2 weeks of your trip.
Departure: The pick-up location is Welsh Back Ferry Landing
Duration: For return journeys we offer a 1-hour journey to Beeses, a 2 hour stay at Beeses, followed by a 45-minute journey back.
Accessibility: Due to the varying height of the tidal water, the step down onto the Beeses landing stage may not be suitable to those with mobility issues.
Availibility: We only run these events on certain dates due to high and low tides; if you cannot find the date you are looking for it is because we are unable to travel through Netham Lock.
Dietary Requirements: Please contact them directly via email, to email@example.com for any dietary requirements or special arrangements.
No Content Available