KEY STAGES 3 & 4
'Perfect detailed case studies'
~ Year 10 Geography Teacher, King Wessex School
‘Very informative and tailored to what students needed to learn.’
‘Knowledgeable commentary and friendly team’
‘The kids being engaged to look at their surroundings, [allowed us to] see so much from a different perspective.’
~Year 10 Geography teachers from Clevedon School
‘The informative guided tour coupled with the experience of being on the water [was] perfect for both our coursework and exam work. It was really great, and accessible for our disabled pupils’
~ Year 10 teacher, Hall Green School, Birmingham
What we offer:
- A fantastic choice of specialised tours to support curriculum at Key Stages 3 and 4
- A stimulating trip for 'Breakout' days
- Covered, heated boats with toilets and disabled access
- Classroom resources - information packs and maps
- Please download this PDF file for more details
- Ideal group size: One class
There is an alternative to corporate developments! We have a partnership with Ecomotive who promote and lobby for community-led initiatives and self-builds. Ecomotive are based on 'The Yard' (a community-led self-build in St Werburghs), we can either arrange a joint visit or you can contact them directly.
One hour harbour tour pricing
£145 for a one hour harbour tour with a commentary from the skipper or crew.
GCSE Geography Tour:
£170 - tailored commentary from a trained presenter plus curriculum related classroom resources.
Download and print these files to bring on your trip or use them back at school in the classroom:
- Slavery and Abolition student pack
- Bristol Harbour time-line
- Bristol Harbour Map
- GCSE Geography Case Study - high res
- GCSE Geography Case Study - low res
To book, please call the office on 0117 9273416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org