How we promise to keep you safe
We're all adapting and making changes during these strange times, but the one thing that has not changed is our dedication to keeping our passengers and staff safe.
Be assured that we have implemented a series of enhanced hygiene measures and social distancing guidelines, listed below. We ask all our passengers to respect our guidelines for the safety and enjoyment of everybody on board.
If you have any queries about your booking before the date of your visit, please take a look at our FAQs on this page.
We hope that by Step 4, no earlier than 21st of June, 2021, all Covid Safety Measures will no longer be necessary. This will be informed by ongoing internal reviews and Government Data.
We have Covid Flexi Terms in place which run in addition to our general terms & conditions. These are:
Free amendment for all bookings taken for travel in 2021 that are impacted or unable to take place by COVID-19 government restrictions.
- Please queue and observe social distancing before boarding and whilst on the boat. Await instructions from crew before approaching, as they will direct you a seat.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times (unless you are eating or drinking). Face coverings do not apply to those with medical exemptions or children under 12 years old.
- Our crew will be wearing face coverings and regularly sanitising their hands. We ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided before and after your journey with us.
- With the exception of preventing, slips, trips, falls and life-saving activities, our crew cannot offer physical assistance. Please take care as you board and understand that in order to prevent contamination, we cannot help you lift luggage or pushchairs.
- We are cleaning our vessels thoroughly at the beginning and end of each shift, with all seating areas sanitised throughout the day. All team members will have undergone a temperature check prior to their shift starting.
- On journeys where we may serve alcohol, we will be offering table service and contactless payments to keep you safe.
- We kindly ask for all tickets to be purchased online, or via contactless/card payments wherever possible.
- If you are a wheelchair user or need us to make any adjustments for you please get in touch to talk about how we make our services accessible for everyone, while we adhere to Covid-19 guidelines.
- Q: Can I book tickets for myself and a group of friends?
A: While COVID-19 government restrictions are in place we can only accept groups of 6 from different households or a group from the same household until Step 4
- Q: I have a voucher that I have not been able to use, will it expire?
A: Our vouchers are issued with an expiry date; we are happy to make a reasonable extension if the voucher was issued due to cancellations in 2020.
- Q: I am a wheelchair user and may need support to board the boats, will I be able to come aboard with covid measures in place?
A: It is preferable to use the assistance of either a member of your household or support bubble. Please contact us in advance if you think you may require further support.
- Q: I’m worried about booking a trip and restrictions changing, what do I do if my circumstances change?
A: We are offering free amendments of booking dates throughout 2021, or can offer a voucher for use in the future.
- Q: How can I support your organisation during this difficult time?
A: We appreciate all support; you can help keep our ferries in the water by making a donation and purchasing gift vouchers or set up ongoing support through our Ferry Friends program
No Content Available
No Content Available