KEY STAGES 1 & 2
‘The children enjoyed it enormously’
~ Lisa Budd, year 5 teacher,
Horrington Primary School
‘It was super fun! It was amazing and the best part of the morning so far.’
‘The best bit was listening to the diary entry of Equiano’
~ Year 6 students, Tickenham Primary
What we offer:
- A fantastic choice of specialised tours to support curriculum at Key Stage 1 & 2
- A stimulating trip for enrichment days
- Covered, heated boats with toilets and disabled access
- Classroom resources and worksheets
- Descriptive commentary on the subject of your choice
- Pick up and drop off at any landing stage in the harbour
- Teachers can download this PDF file for more details...
One hour harbour tour pricing *these are 2017 prices, new prices apply from October 2017
With commentary from the skipper: £140
Harbour Tour Extra: £160
Integrate Your Transport!
Severnside Community Rail Partnership offer free Rail Familiarisation Visits for year 6 classes, and they are happy to facilitate a visit that includes complimentary return travel to Temple Meads on Bristol’s local train network for a day on the Harbour to access a Ferry Educational Tour and a visit to one of the Harbourside’s world class museums.
Download and print these files to bring on your trip or use them back at school in the classroom:
The following two documents are aimed at secondary school students but may also be of use to primary teachers:
To book, please call the office on 0117 9273416 or email email@example.com