Charming and characterful wooden vessel with a heated cabin and on-board bar.
- 30 person capacity for private charters
- 48 person capacity for day ferry
- Fully heated cabin
- Open sides for comfort in the summer months
- Basic Toilet Facilities
- PA and Music system - MP3 and iPod connection
- Built in 1920's by M W Blackmore of Bideford
- Launched in 1927 and has always been a working passenger boat
- For a while she ran trips out into the North Sea from Scarborough beach and until recently still had the towing eye in her keel which was used to haul her up the beach out of the waves
- She then moved to Gloucestershire where she operated in Gloucester Docks as 'Heather Spray'
- Bought by The Bristol Ferry Boat Company in 1992
- Extensively re-built as The Bristol Ferry Boat companies’ first craft with a covered cabin
- Named after the current operators eldest daughter